Tuesday 27 January 2015

Separation Anxiety


Feeling low and alone. Finally the cycle comes menstruating the 3 months missed. Perhaps it is the hormonal things that seem to make it more dramatic than it should be.

I have not seen or met or spoken in proper giggling conversation with the rock I had throughout my divorce period, in months. Of course I miss all the package of Eeyore. But I also feel that because there is something missing in me that it would trigger as being pushy, selfish and self-absorbed. After the long duration, I don't want to be pushing the wrong button with that donkey. Haha.

I suppose, after this vacuum perios, I actually don't know what to say to her when the time comes. Just coz I've been so boring that I don't have anything to share.

Now, that truth is really sad.

#LoathingInSelfPity

No comments:

Post a Comment