Saturday 31 January 2015

It gets gone

It's at the end of the day and night for 31% off tub ice cream at Baskin for January. No, I didn't get any. Only 5 junior cups of assorted ice cream. And Affagato. And some sips of Java Chip.

Long day. Too tired. But my brain is still moving. I've exhausted myself from all games that has got Crush in its name. And shall leave FV2 off the android for the remaining few days. They keep having these short-term quests that you won't be able to get any grand prize from if you don't just spend your whole day with your efforts on them.

Yes. Effort. What do they bring you? Game effort. Gives you temporary license to gloat when your levels are higher than anybody else's. Even if you don't (gloat), you are the envy of any Crush town for being on the top pool ladder as they try so furiously get close to you (and they never do. Oopsie. I gloated. Unless of course, you get stuck at a level so long that you abandon it and come back to find 15 others are ahead of you... and you go "Yeah... yeah..." with a pout so long that you could feel it prodding your belly).

I'm just tired. And just to note that I took a quiz on what's the gender of your brain. Mine is apparently 25% Female and 75% Male. Go figure. Have always somehow felt I married some handsome chick.

Yes. He is a soft hearted whose emotions are what I understand. I never really did expect him to be a man kinda man. I appreciate it when a guy unfolds and allow himself to embrace his emotions.

Indeed. I'm the one wearing the pants. Perhaps inside, I am a man trapped in a woman's body but loves another man. Hahaha.

I think I'm too tired for my own good.

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment