Thursday 15 January 2015

Coffee - Places and Spaces

The smell of coffee seem to always brighten up a room.  Especially when it is cozy, cooling and somehow fills in the vacant space that is left unsaid.  

I love coffee.  Spent many nights that we sat through at the coffee place until we were asked to leave. Even then, Eeyore and I would then still talking over supper next door, where we later be perched under a tree and continue our conversation in the parking lot.  By then the baristas would holler at us as they sat in replace of us for their own time out after closing.  "Still not done yet?" they would go where we would holler back, "We never do!" 

Do I miss those times?  I do.  But things happen and surroundings change.  I meant to be doing something else with coffee in hand in another place as Eeyore.

I pray that she is happy.  







No comments:

Post a Comment