Thursday 8 January 2015

Hope Over Complacency

I am feeling complacent.  Not liking this new me.  With reluctance for problem solving where instead finding it hard to segregate my own emotions for the goodness of the teamwork which is almost non-existent here at this point of time.  More like, what is expected of you but with no proper instruction, monitoring and execution.  

Jolting self to wake up and decide what I want to be today.  I told myself that it would be a day where I would enjoy my day at work.  It is no question that I enjoy working.  Something that I have managed to forget during my 4 months here.  How wrong can that be?

Then again, mistakes are found in my work and so I am upset with myself.  Just because I do not receive to many of work and just decided to halt so many other things mid-way.  So like the rest of team.  

But I know I am not at their level of IQ and EQ.  

I need to have that part of me back.

What matters is what I am able to fix.  That would be the kind of my achievements and self-satisfaction.





Let us just see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment