Thursday 22 September 2016

Red

I'm so angry right now - not upset. Just plain angry where I could feel my face getting red. All over. And I should be thankful of the hypertension pill I have to take daily.

Done the work. Asked for purview. Lagged and lagged as usual. And then now, today, after numerous follow through by various people that I asked to directly prompt Person themselves, just to help everyone in this matter, that Person is purging everything onto me, and telling me that I must make sure everything is done by today. 

Oh this pissing sensation tingling all over. They are all 17 separate documents. That today, you want me to revise. And new attachments. All separate word files. And telling me some charts must be copied in colour because the scan colour is not as cute.

Really. I took time out at lunch and had my own sweet time to drive home and hit the crap out of 5 cigarettes in one sitting when I usually restrain self at lunch time. With that, I physically did crap and a whole load of it came out too. I hoped to have better management of this... all these... But seriously, I feel like punching someone in the face right now. I really do. 

I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment