Wednesday 8 April 2015

Staying Afloat

What is it with me these days?  Like a roller coaster ride in my head of nothingness.  Just air bubbles that has empty air but with loads of bubbles.  Not that they are empty.  There are just meaningless. Having said that, I actually just said all of that to explain that my brain has got nothing in it except waves of air flow circulating in it.

So yesterday suddenly at work my brain just stopped functioning.  I can't figure out what I was reading and I was doing it over and over again and still I couldn't figure out what I was reading. Either it had no meaning, no content, no context; or the words just got lost and burst in the bubbles to disappear into thin air.  Maybe it is the type of people I am surrounded by that makes me retreat into the bubble bath in my brain.  

Frustration with people - yes.  So now, how does this go?

Truth be told: I still can't figure them out.  At least I can't figure how to work around this kind of deflating, backward environment.  I get pulled back where in the end, I ALLOW myself to be put in the 'setback'.

And let me allow for my head to float. 




Just because I need to.  For a little while.






No comments:

Post a Comment