Tuesday 23 June 2015

Chips and Ice

How does having a chip on the shoulder and dealing with someone else with a chip on their shoulder go together?  This eruption of ego clashes and snarling remarks flow of sarcasm even more when other people are suddenly included in the conversation thread.

I hate it when people react to be condescending with me, because I am as much as that.  Especially when you were not even born yet when I entered high school.  Being Asian, it shows little respect that you have with your elders when you are required to have just that in the religion that you live your life in.  

Your clothing do not represent who you are.  Your actions do.  






So for this period of time, I shall reflect back onto that.  


The truth is, my actions are what I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment