Monday 27 October 2014

Evening Nuances

In the mood for nuances.

Okay.

Confession: I am not sure what nuances mean.  Haha.

nuanceˈnjuːɑːns/
nounplural noun: nuances1.
a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.
"he was familiar with the nuances of the local dialect"
synonyms:fine distinction, subtle distinction/difference, shadeshading,gradationvariation,       modulation, degreeMore
verb3rd person present: nuances1.
give nuances to.
"the effect of the music is nuanced by the social situation of listeners"

Here is the thing for me.  Words feel through me as it should sound.  So this is so relevant to wanting to speak of nuances.  Just bear with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sitting down several hours to speak with a friend, the sudden realization fell through.  Only it is not the time of the day to fall deeply into speech as my first entry.  That, I could go on and on with analytic assessments and examples that will put either you or me into perfect confusion of feel or just total pure confusion.

It rained again this evening.  Apologize by One Republic seeps through the air.  My mood has flipped.  After a whole day through, it is this evening that I realized that the ringtone of my phone has been off and so there were a list of unanswered calls from God knows who.

And so it is the end of the day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment